- Marie DriscollI am privileged to be able to combine my 20 years of creative design experience with the vast resources and products that Ennis Fine Furniture has to offer. My greatest joy in interior design is to help my clients create a space that reflects their personality, interests and style. I am familiar with the changing needs of busy families as well as empty nester's. Decorating your home is a process that begins with having an initial conversation that helps me get to know you. We will talk about how you and your family use the space, what items you want to keep and your overall goals for the project. With that information, I will create a floor plan and make suggestions for furnishings and accessories that will inspire you. My commitment to you is to make your decorating journey fun and enjoyable that results in a space you love to come home to. Phone: (208) 342-3664 Email: email@example.com
- Lucy ArtisI love working with people and helping them create a beautiful home. I think that it's important to listen to people about their ideas and vision, or to help design a plan that layers existing furniture with new, coordinating pieces. Ennis provides us with so many resources and options that it makes a home interior design renovation easy to conceive, and fun to deliver! My family has lived in this area since the 1880's, and we have had a family photography business in Boise, The Burns Studio, for almost 100 years. Boise is a very special place for me, and I am glad to be involved in making its homes even more beautiful!
Phone: (208) 342-3664
- Sandra AlexandraInterior Design & Lifestyle Consultant
Sharing my talent in design began over 30 years ago when I co-owned a custom home building company in Salt Lake City. My experience over the years showed me the importance of surrounding oneself with beautiful, quality furniture. It also taught me the importance of function, flow and how inspiring these aspects of design can be if presented by an experienced designer. My Love & Passion for Design shines through in all of my projects! Featured in “Utah Style & Design” 12 Stunning pages.
- Laura Darnell
After graduating from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, I received a degree in Merchandising and began a painting and decorating business with my husband. We operated our business for 34 years and helped clients realize their home decorating dreams. During this time, I attended UCR School of Design and received my Interior Design certification, which I have been using to help clients design their home's interiors. I love helping clients choose fabrics and furniture for their homes and am rewarded when their projects come to completion. While working at Ennis Fine Furniture, I will help clients choose from our many vendors the right furniture and accessories for their home. In addition, there are always new and fresh ideas that I like to present to my customers.
- Matthew ArmanI specialize in assisting clients to create a functional extended outdoor living space. I have a background in building and construction, So I get great satisfaction on taking a blank space and creating a comfortable, enjoyable, outdoor living space. I focus on customer needs and vision for their space. My customers are assured the best quality products and services before and after their purchase with me. I work towards building lasting customer relationships and the best satisfaction with customers shopping experience at Ennis Furniture.
Phone: (208) 342-3664
- Jeff Ennis
Growing up in a family furniture business has been both rewarding and challenging. At a very young age, I started in the warehouse doing whatever needed to be done. I have had the opportunity to work in and learn all aspects of this business. I am a graduate of Boise state universally and have over 30 years experience in retail. The most rewarding part of my job here is to help make purchasing furniture a good experience here at Ennis.
Phone: (208) 342-3664
- Patti KalafaticMy experience in design started over 25 years ago with floral design, designing with fresh and artificial flowers, working in a partnership in a co-op. I continued on in floral shops, boutiques, homes and re-designing casinos as Floral Manager for the Scena Hotel and Eldorado Hotel Casino in Reno, NV. While working in the floral business and having my own business I also worked in interior design. After moving to Idaho from Nevada in 2005 I was invited as a freelance designer to work in China for the largest design company in China, this being a great experience working with a team of designers that were from different areas in the United States. I have been employed with Ennis Furniture since 2006 working in interior design. I love my line of work, being creative, meeting and working with people while building a trust and friendship with my clients.
Phone: (208) 342-3664
- Anne NygardI am a third generation Ennis Fine Furniture shopper. I have many fond memories as a child shopping at Ennis with my family and I am thrilled to now work here as a designer. I have a background in fine art and business. I have won several awards for my paintings throughout the Northwest. I am currently an honors student at Boise State University working on dual majors in the College of Arts and Sciences and the College of Business and Economics. I have a passion for creating and inspiring others to go out and create. I ensure when working with clients that I listen to your requests and enthusiastically choose pieces that will be functional and beautiful. My goal is to create a space that is authentically yours and brings you joy everyday. Come visit me in the new Ennis Studio and I will help you find pieces that bring comfort, style, and happiness. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payton Bandle
Accredited Interior Designer
I knew at a young age I wanted to do something design related as a career. I pursued my passion for design and graduated with my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interior Design from Washington State University in 2020. During college, I was offered the opportunity to live and study in Florence, Italy. This experience pushed me to slow down and look at the finer details in life. After I returned, I got a job in the construction industry. In school, I was taught the process of demolition and codes for new construction but being on site truly opened my mind. I strive to add to an interior's beauty rather than destroying its history. This later paved the way I view designs and decided to specialize in special planning, coordinating, and research. Design can be quite challenging at times, but I have always loved a good challenge. My goal is to help create a happy, healthy, and pleasing environment for those within. It would be my pleasure to help with your design needs.
Phone: (208) 807-2074 ext. 234
- John MossAs a self proclaimed furniture and oriental rug junkie, I do believe I have selected the right career. Growing up, my love for design was nurtured by the surrounding history and architecture of the Washington DC, New York and Southern California areas. My secondary education started at the University of Idaho, studying Architecture and fine art. I determined however, after several years that my first love was Interior Design. I was drawn to the furniture, textiles, rugs and colors that interior spaces offer and figured that my education to date would only strengthen my abilities. After much research I decided to attend the Maryland Institute College of art where I earned a bachelor of fine art in interior design. My senior thesis was to design and actually have built, a house in the Catskill region of New York for my parents. They live there to this day. While attending school, I did an internship with one of my professors who was also a prominent designer in the Baltimore area. I ended up working with him for almost 10 years, learning the whole time. During that time I also started my own business, with clients in Baltimore, DC and New York city. In The early 1990's the economy in the Mountain states was experiencing great growth so I pulled up stakes and moved back to Idaho, where I have been for the last 20 years. As the Director of the Interior Design Department, I have been helping clients in the Boise region as well as California, Northern Idaho, Arizona and some of my original clients on the east coast for over 15 years. Each new job and every new client gives my work a new perspective keeping things fresh and interesting. I have loved every aspect of what I do for over 30 years and look forward to many more.
Phone: (208) 342-3664
- Bren FeightnerMy experience in design began over 25 years ago in the field of Graphic Design. I gained over 10 years of experience before I moved on to the creative world of Interior Design. After working in Portland, Oregon for 15 years as an Interior Designer, I knew I had found my true calling. I am so blessed to be working for Ennis Fine Furniture where I am able to continue sharing my designing talent and creativity. I believe by carefully listening to my client’s requests and vision, helps my clients create a relaxing environment that reflects their personality and lifestyle. As your Interior Designer at Ennis Fine Furniture, let me help you create that warm welcoming space you call home. With my experience and your consent we can work together to make your dreams come true. My areas of expertise include: Spatial Planning, Window Treatment & Design, Furniture Selection, Color Consultation, Fabric Selection and Accessorizing.
- Valerie AllardI was born and raised in Southern California, spent 14 years in Seattle, and now love calling Boise my home. After graduating from college with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Interior Design, I provided interior design services to residential clients, designed model homes for a major builder, and was a senior designer for commercial and hospitality projects. What I especially enjoy now is collaborating with home owners to define functional solutions and stylistic preferences that result in the creation of beautiful and functional environments that represent who they are, what they love, and where they have been. At Ennis Fine Furniture, it is my pleasure to serve in any capacity the customer needs from developing a cohesive look for the entire home, refreshing well-loved pieces, improving the space plan of a room, or adding the finishing touches that bring a room to life. I strive to work as a creative consultant, problem solver, time and cost savings service, and ultimately, a trusted adviser. Come into the showroom or give me a call and let’s see what we can achieve together.
Phone: (425) 785-7268
- MaryAnn SmithI have been with Ennis Fine Furniture since March of 2006. Simply put, I am passionate about design. As far back as I can remember design has been a part of my life. This started in early childhood designing with my mother who always said to me, always do your best. This is how I feel about each of my clients. I want my client’s to enjoy all of the moments that will lead to something very personal and beautiful. I encourage the adventure and strive for making sure that I offer the best options for their home. I create for my clients their own color palettes and selecting appropriate furniture for the space is essential, plus ensuring the timelines and the budgets in a well thought out and efficient manner. I take great pride in incorporating my client’s personal collections and treasures in our design. Making sure at the end of the journey they love what was created especially for them.
Phone: (208) 342-3664